Saturday, August 15, 2009

Handprints

Cael left a handprint on the closet-door mirrors in our bedroom, and I attempted to capture it on the camera. Although these don't show how truly adorable and tiny his print is on the large mirror, at least I got something to show up in the reflection.
Print of a hand that reaches up to me,
saying
I want you
I need you
I love you.
Print of a hand that explores his world,
exhibiting
independence
curiosity
mischievousness.
Print of a hand that holds on to valuables,
grasping
pacifier
books
Nemo.
Print of a hand that will do great things,
serving
family
friends
Christ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's kinda freaky...looks like a ghost print! OOOOO! Hee, hee, I really think it's cute!

Julz said...

His hand looks big...lol but I'm sure it is tiny and cute.

Nicole said...

You're nicer than I am 'cause I yell at the kids for putting handprints on my windows, mirrors, TV, etc.:)