Monday, May 17, 2010

What is the verdict?


Cael's May visitation weekend to Holbrook was full of fun, as usual. I don't think he hears the word no from Aunt Kirsti, Aunt Sarah, and Grandma for a few days. They claim he is not spoiled but well-loved.

Well, let's explore the facts as supported by the pictures above: Cael is loving the slide at the park; He is eating an ice cream cone moments later; He all of a sudden appears in the next photo with new Nike sandals; He is just worn out in the next picture after being at the ranch for a few hours, with many fans; Cael is playing with the water coming out of the hose at Great-grandpa and grandma's house; After he tired of the H2O, he got to go on the swing, also there in Woodruff; When Cael returns to us, the last photo shows what he does for the next day or two. I wonder why he is so worn out. It is certainly not from being spoiled, is it? It must be all that love.

3 comments:

Julz said...

I would have to vote not spoiled...just loved!

Marcie Ashton said...

I'm thinking I may have to create a visitation weekend in my family pretty soon-with lots of "spoiling," I mean "loving" of course!

Sadie said...

He is VERY well loved. :)