Monday, January 21, 2013

The Black Hole

For two years or more, we have been missing
the above items. Mom finally discovered
the black hole in our home that had been
swallowing up these toys and crayons,
not to mention bits of cereal, crackers,
Skittles, and other messy items.
Mom looked for a long time for
a $100 bill to no avail.

The black hole?
The back part of the recliner,
where a pouch is formed by a piece of fabric
being attached to the bottom by Velcro.

It was like Christmas around here.
I conducted music with my wand.
I made phone calls on my Mickey Mouse phone,
including one to Jalen and one to my dad.
I spelled words on the refrigerator with my Q.
I reunited Felipe with the other tools,
telling my mom,
"Mom, the tools missed Felipe!"
I colored with the three crayons we found.
What fun it was to discover the black hole,
full of treasures!

No comments: