Saturday, October 3, 2015

August 6, 2014: The Hancocks Get a Dog!

Anyone who knows me knows this is a shock.
First of all, we have a dog.
Second of all, he is an inside dog.
Third of all, I love him.
I know. I know. Who is this Suzanne? I ask myself the same question.

Paul found him at the animal rescue in Show Low and brought him home to us.
You can see how Cael feels about it.
His name at the shelter was Heath, but, when we got him, we let Cael pick a name.
Since he loves Scooby Doo, he picked Scooby as his name.
Then, as we were outside playing with Scooby, Cael kept calling him Toto.
He does look a little like Toto from the Wizard of Oz.
We would correct Cael, and tell him, "It's Scooby," but he continued to call him Toto.
Well, now Toto it is. 
From Heath to Scooby to Toto.
Luckily, he is house trained and has only tried to pee on the wall once.

No comments: