Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Heart My New Bike

Mama and Dad didn't just get you foam letters and numbers for your birthday, although you would have been fine with that with how much others got you; we also got you your first bike, a tricycle. Your face lit up when you saw it. You sprinted to it and hopped on, figuring out the pedals.

You experimented with different poses on the "bi." I'm not sure what the face is you are making.

You wouldn't get off the bike to eat your dinner, so we let you have your "dog" on the tricycle.

This morning, you again chose to eat while on the bike, which is still inside, by the way, because it has been raining so much (yippee!) that it is too wet and muddy outside right now for it.

This is the face I get when I tell you to say "shees." I'm hoping you will eventually grow into my famous cheerleader smile for pictures.

1 comment:

Julz said...

lol the face is just too cute! He is such a great, cute kid!