Monday, September 8, 2008

I Am the Luckiest

All Dressed Up for the Big Day
Great-Grandma Ellsworth with Cael at Brunch
Proud Dad with Cael

Mom and Cael

The Handsome Boy
We had an amazing blessing day yesterday. We started off with a brunch for our families in the backyard. Then, it was off to church, after getting Cael dressed up in his borrowed outfit. Alta, my cousin, lent it to us. Her son, Diego, had used it for his blessing. Thank you, Alta! He looked so handsome in the tuxedo suit, even though the pants were a little tight:) The chapel was packed with people who love Cael. We were overwhelmed by the love and support of those who came to share in this most special day in our little family's life. Paul gave a beautiful blessing, with Great-Grandpa Ellsworth, Uncle Gunnar, Uncle Michael, Dave Eisley, Uncle Ray, and Quinn Ashton in the circle. I had to (got to) bear my testimony later in the meeting, proclaiming the truth that I am the luckiest woman in the world, with my wonderful husband, sweet baby boy Cael, my family, and my friends. I couldn't ask for more. Cael, you are loved by so many, and you will never lack for love your entire life, from the show of people yesterday.
Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts to those who attended from near and far. We now know how important these events are, and we will not forget your support. Those in attendance (besides ward members, obviously): Uncle Stephen, Alyssa, Aaron, Uncle Michael, Aunt Michelle, Tyli, Eli, Sienna, Jadon, Uncle Brad, Aunt Amber, Braylen, Isabel, Aunt Jennifer, Lee, Avery, Grandma Ellsworth, Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Ellsworth, Grandpa Hancock, Grandma Lois, Uncle Brian, Aunt Amber, Uncle Chad, Aunt Kirsti, Jalen, Aunt Julie, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Gunnar, Aunt Kristi, Kelsey, Brooke, Staci, Kim and Kortlynn Herring, Dave and Marcia Eisley, Quinn and Michelle Ashton, Kirstin and Jenna Udall, and Donna and Aunt LaDawn Hancock. Special friends who were already in attendence from the ward were Grandma Baca, Uncle Ray and Aunt Brandee, Breonna, Austin, Garrett and Hope Davis.

2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

What a cute baby! Thanks for adding me!

Mindy said...

So handsome. Sorry I could not make it but know I am sending good vibes his way. That is cool that he had a lot of people there for this special time. You look really good in your picture with Cael. Whoo hoo