Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Life of a Boy Named Cael

I am now 2 1/2 with very definite ideas about what I want and like. First, I love "Do's Too's," which you see on the television in the picture below. There are 41 episodes of my best-loved show saved on our DVR. Notice that I needed to move my chair right in the center of the room for maximum viewing pleasure.
 Another thing I enjoy at this time is my "faff." Hope and Breonna were giving me my nightly cleansing in this picture. I like my mohawk.
 Hope is one of my favorite people. We are both super cute with great smiles. I was so happy that she babysat me while Mom-mom was out with her friends.
Lately, I want to watch the movie Up every day. I like the old man in the movie and call him "Pa" because he reminds me of my great-grandpa Ellsworth. I am pointing to the T.V. and saying, "Pa's tane" (Grandpa's cane) while I am all set up in the "share" watching. I also like to put my notebook on the tile stand and pretend like I am conducting the music at church.
 
 I have been playing independently in my room more and more, which makes Mom-mom happy. She always finds me doing cute and funny things, like in this picture. I put my "toy at" (cowboy hat) on backwards, climbed on my "orse" and went galloping away.

1 comment:

Julz said...

He is an amazing kid who is very observant! Love him to pieces!